REC

 Spectra Plant Power 6 Blue Dream Disposable Cartridge Distillate 350mg photo

Spectra Plant Power 6 Blue Dream Disposable Cartridge Distillate 350mg

Spectra Plant Power 6

Find Store

Spectra High Strength concentrates are pure-fection. Harvested from premium single strain flower nurtured in our state-of-the-art indoor facility, these products are distilled in small, handcrafted batches guaranteeing a pure, smooth flavor with a mighty punch. To stay true to the plant’s natural flavors and effects, all terpenes found in Spectra products are derived in-house from the very same plants that produce our oil. No additives, fillers or artificial ingredients of any kind. Spectra True To The Flower. This 350mg CCell Disposable contains only cannabis derived ingredients. Not reusable - 200mAh Li-ion battery attached. Cannabinoid Potency Range: 80-90% Terpenes: 4-6% Flavor Notes: Rich Total Plant Power - 84 - 96% Oil Type: Distillate

Brand

Spectra Plant Power 6

Strain Type

sativa_hybrid

THC

65% - 85%

Effects

energetic

inspired

happy

uplifted

creative

Weights / Sizes

.35g