Spectra Plant Power 6 Gelato Mintz Wax photo

Spectra Plant Power 6 Gelato Mintz Wax

Spectra Plant Power 6

Sorry, this is out of stock

Our inventory changes often and varies from store to store. Check back soon or ask a Budtender the next time you’re in store.

Spectra High Strength concentrates are pure-fection. Harvested from premium single strain flower nurtured in our state-of-the-art indoor facility, these products are distilled in small, handcrafted batches guaranteeing a pure, smooth flavor with a mighty punch. To stay true to the plant’s natural flavors and effects, all terpenes found in Spectra products are derived in-house from the very same plants that produce our oil. No additives, fillers or artificial ingredients of any kind. Spectra True To The Flower. Product Highlights: Strain-specific - rotating strain selection Total Active Cannabinoids: 75% - 90% Cloudy and fluffy or sugar like in texture Terpenes: 4-6% Flavor Notes: Rich Total Plant Power - 84 - 96% Oil Type: Distillate


Spectra Plant Power 6

Strain Type





Weights / Sizes